"My body is my temple and my womb is my Altar."
This is an invitation into a journey, a journey of healing of YOUR heart & wombspace.
A woman’s womb creates life, nurtures and manifests her dreams and is the source of her creativity. The womb is a powerful energy center. It is a physical and energetic portal to the world. It is where our life force is generated.
Womb wellness is a key element to a woman’s health. The state of the womb is a major factor in every phase of womanhood. It is the main indicator of our well being.
When our womb is healthy, we are emotionally grounded, creative, abundant, full of energy and ideas.
When our womb is unbalanced, we feel stuck, uninspired, dry, our inner light is dimmed, our capacity to relate and love is reduced.
Internal signals are sent to alert us when there is an imbalance due to hormonal birth control, physical trauma, emotional trauma, inherited dis-ease.
We cannot ignore our wombs if they are communicating pain. Symptoms are messages from the body. From our Wise Wombs
- Heavy Bleeding
- Painful Periods
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Fertility Challenges
- Ovarian cysts
We sink in deeply, with respect & honouring, we support, we hold, we nurture, we nourish, we witness, and when tears flow you are given the space to let go into your vulnerability, knowing there is no judgement and that you will be held.
The massage is a non-invasive therapy which works to bring the organs in the pelvis and abdominal areas into alignment in order to release pressure and build strength to the muscles and ligaments. This realignment allows any older blood to move through the body as it should. The circulation is increased around the fertility organs as well as allowing any scar tissue to be broken down. A session is simply improving flow, allowing relaxation and a detox.
- A relaxed chat about your history the experiences you+your womb have had
- Journeying into the womb space through visualisation
- Touch on the back and coccyx
- Abdominal massage to work on intestines + digestive system
- Diaphragm work
- Psoas release
- Womb massage
- Acupressure point release work
- Cloth rocking
- Feminine focused reiki
- Energy clearing, cord cutting + releasing
- Sacred feminine crystal healing
- Sacred pelvis sound activation/ therapy
- Womb focused Reflexology
- Rebozo wrapping + rebirth ceremony
- Painful or irregular periods
- Miscarriages or difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause or menopausal symptoms
- Fertility problems
- Ovarian or breast cysts
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Sexual trauma
- Still births/miscarriages/abortions
- Our bodies hold onto fears and emotions. Such fears are held in our abdomens. The massage eases such tension.
- The ceremony allows you to take time to be loved and nurtured thus providing time to fully relax.
- To nourish and release trapped emotions.
- Maternal line issues
- Childhood traumas
- Repressed emotions
- Stomach cramps
Generally a colon and sacral massage can be performed at any time, however, a womb massage is not recommended:
- Just before or during a bleed
- If you have a coil fitted
- If you are in your first trimester of pregnancy
- Any recent abdominal surgery
- If you have an infection or high temperature
£300 instead of £360
A package of 3 womb healing sessions. This means you get a discounted rate and 3 cycles of support. It takes 3 cycles to see an improvement with anything we address in our cycles which is why this package is perfect
Consider combining with Kambo Healing for a deeper level of detoxification, release + womb healing.
Fertility Massage Therapy lineage was started by Clare Spink. The magic of this lineage is that it isn’t tied to one technique. It incorporates as many as needed. It allows freedom around the massage itself taking into account that we are all unique womben The massage is designed to bring harmony and balance to our reproductive systems. The sessions are gentle yet deep focussing around the abdomen and lower back with the intention to shift stagnation by improving blood, nerve and lymph flow.